After buying and selling second hand luxury fashion for over 40 years, we know there is nothing more exciting than discovering a beautiful new designer item. If you find you're no longer able to give your vintage handbag or new pair of shoes the love they deserve, bring them into Fusspotts and we can match them up with an adoring new owner. You may even find the perfect replacement on your visit!
How To Sell Gently Used Designer Items With Fusspotts
We make it nice and easy to sell your pre-loved designer items at Fusspotts. Just follow these simple steps:
- Bring your well-presented item to the Fusspotts store in Oxted, or you can send us a photo of your item before coming into the store either by email, Facebook or text.
- We ask that you please bring any provenance you may have to authenticate the item.
- If we decide to try to sell the item for you, we will agree on the amount you will receive upon sale.
- We promote the item in the Fusspotts Oxted store for 28 days. We are fast moving with a rapid turnover.
- If the item doesn’t sell within 28 days, then we will return it to you, with no money changing hands.
Every luxury item is different, so our sales prices or commission percentages may not always be the same – but we will openly discuss this with you from the start!
The Types Of Items We Love
We love to hear about all sorts of designer items, from coats and jackets to luxury everyday wear, hats and other accessories, but do bear in mind that we like to offer our customers seasonally appropriate items that are likely to sell within a month, so it's worth considering this when you bring your item along to us.
So, if you have a luxury designer item that you’d like to sell through Fusspotts, or you would like to ask us a question, then please contact us today. We would love to hear from you! Or come and pay us a visit in Oxted, Surrey to see the store and meet our wonderful team of personal shoppers!
Join the Fusspotts Family
We work hard to interact with you and highlight our stock. To keep up to date with our exciting new deliveries from our London and local clients we recommend you follow us on social media and join our mailing list for a weekly update.
If you require any special requests, don't hesitate to contact us or come and meet our friendly team.